Posted on January 3rd, 2017 by Laura Roth
Dear Dharma Friends,
- 5 PM Cleaning of shrine room in preparation of new shrine consecration on Sunday.
- 7 PM Chenrezig and Amitabha sadhanas
Saturday 1/7/17 10 AM Guru Rinpoche Day Shower of Blessings Tsok. A tsok is a powerful purification practice and feast offering to Guru Rinpoche and all enlightened beings. Please bring a vegetarian snack or a non alcoholic beverage to share.
- 9 AM – 10 Chenrezig and Amitabha sadhanas
- 10-11 shamata (tranquility meditation) and tonglen (compassion meditation)
- 11:15-12 Book study The Way of the Bodhisattva, by Guru Rinpoche, Chapter 6
- 2:30 Blessing and consecration of our new shrine by Lama Karma Drodhul and Lama Zopa, with a reception to follow. All current and former members and friends are cordially welcomed to attend. Hope to see you there!
May 2017 be filled with peace and happiness for all beings.
Yours in the dharma,
Mary Ann Duncan