Posted on July 25th, 2017 by Laura Roth
Dear Dharma friends,
Tuesday 7/25/17 7 PM Short Green Tara, Guru Rinpoche 7 Line Prayer and Confession of Downfalls
- 9 AM-10 Chenrezig sadhana
- 10-10:45 shamata meditation (tranquility meditation) and tonglen (compassion meditation)
- 11 – 12 Book study Shantideva’s Way of the Bodhisattva, chapter 8, Meditation
Mark Your Calendars –
Upcoming Special Events in August
- Sunday 8/6 8 Brocades Chi Gong exercises with Clare Lowery
- Sunday 8/13 Picnic at Colonie Town Park
Hope to see you there.
May all sentient beings be happy!
Yours in the dharma,
Mary Ann Duncan
Meditating on death and impermanence
teaches us to cherish each and every moment of our lives.
It means not letting even a tiny part of our life go to waste.
By cherishing our life and earnestly applying ourselves to living it fully,
we are accomplishing the purpose of meditating on death and impermanence.
The 17th Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje,
Nurturing Compassion: Teachings from the First Visit to Europe